Hideez Key 4 combines the benefits of password-based and passwordless authentication, supporting BLE, NFC and USB connection for maximum usability
Enjoy touch-based passwordless authentication and MFA across FIDO-enabled browsers and platforms (Google and Microsoft services, AWS, popular social networks, etc.)
Employees can store up to 1,000 logins and passwords from any websites or files, and enter them automatically at the push of the button. The device can generate OTPs like a hardware token for 2FA
Lock and unlock workstations automatically by device proximity. Hideez Key 4 causes locking or unlocking the screen without having to enter anything on the keyboard
Free up space in the pockets of your employees. They can use Hideez Key instead of a smart card to open RFID electronic door locks in your office.
Within Hideez Enterprise Solution, you get tools for comprehensive control over managing roles and access privileges for users, automated provisioning, built-in reporting, and more
Store up to 1,000 login credentials & strong passwords in a hardware vault. Input passwords with a single click, thwarting keylogging attacks. Hideez Client software verifies website addresses to prevent phishing.
The FIDO2 authentication eliminates the traditional threats that come with using a login username and password, replacing it with the FIDO2 passwordless login standard. It protects against common online attacks such as phishing and man-in-the-middle attacks.
Generate strong and unique passwords, lock/unlock your PC by proximity, create secure data backups. Generate one-time passwords (OTPs) or use the key as a U2F security key for two-factor authentication.
Are you tired of carrying a bunch of electronic keys from your home, office, gym? Free up space in your pocket by using Hideez Key to open RFID-enabled electronic doors. Note: Hideez Key can store only one RFID at a time.
(with Hideez Client)
(Hideez Client + Hideez Server Setup)
|Password Vault and Manager for web services and applications|
|FIDO-based authentication (U2F & FIDO2)|
|Proximity-based PC lock|
|Strong Password Generator|
|Preprogrammed unique RFID Code|
|Password Import & Export (CSV file)|
|Hideez Key Button presets|
|Website Authenticity Verification|
|Hideez Enterprise Server Deployment|
|Centralized control over users & workstations|
|Reports and audit|
|Free demo & consulting|
• Compatibility with password-based legacy mode, providing password-based systems with the highest levels of access control protection and usability.
• Secure password vault with a login/password input based on button click and integrated TOTP capability.
• Smart proximity-based authentication and unattended workstation logout.
• Enterprise-ready with Active Directory integration, centralized user provisioning, and incident response handling.
• FIDO U2F (Universal 2nd factor) authentication protects against phishing, session hijacking, man-in-the-middle, and malware attacks by transferring the credentials only to the original websites or services.
• FIDO2 is a further development of the U2F protocol. It has all the functionality of the U2F protocol plus passwordless authentication via WebAuthn API, and you don't need to create a login and password altogether.
1.3 x 1.3 x 0.4 inch
FIDO authentication: Windows 10, Android 8+, macOS, iOS, Linux
Password vault & Smart Lock functionality: Windows 10 + Hideez Bluetooth Dongle
Asymmetric cryptography. Elliptic curve cryptography on the P-256 curve.
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), NFC, micro-USB
LIR2032 (70 mAh, rechargeable via micro-USB port)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Please note that by posting this Warning, we are notifying you that one or more of the Proposition 65 listed chemicals may be present in a product. This warning does not mean the product poses any significant risk to your health. You can find more information HERE