AUTHENTICATION AND CYBERSECURITY EMPOWERMENT
We believe that to be effective, endpoint cybersecurity should be reliable and convenient. We’re building best-in-class software and hardware technology solutions to secure users’ physical and digital identities. Our flagship product – Hideez Key – is an all-in-one password manager, physical authenticator, and access token that is bluetooth, RFID and NFC enabled in a compact, wearable design.
Hideez’ solutions eliminate the human factor in maintaining cybersecurity compliance within existing infrastructure, increasing employee productivity and reducing operations costs.
We strive to create easy-to-use, comprehensive digital authentication solutions that support reliable and convenient endpoint identity and access management. We specialize in enterprise-scale cybersecurity solutions designed for individuals.
Every company faces challenges when implementing identity & access management solutions, including authentication, security, auditability and accountability and ease of use (efficiency, productivity & manageability). Hideez support enterprise cybersecurity on several fronts:
Companies today are losing more than $400 per employee every year in lost productivity for them to remember their passwords.
The average corporate security breach now costs more than $1.5 million.
For instance, credential stuffing, the monetary cost of which can range from half a million to over $50 million per company per year.
Hideez’s solutions shift responsibility for password management from the user to the enterprise. Hideez provides enterprises with alternatives to fully deployed privileged access management systems or can serve as a perfect supplement to existing infrastructure, MFA, SSO, enterprise mobility management, and cloud solutions.
- – Encrypted Bluetooth 5.0 Low Energy (BLE) connection
- – Encrypted wireless storage for sensitive data
- – Proximity sensor
- – Context-aware for continuous and dynamic authentication
Hideez main functions:
- – Wireless password vault
- – RFID universal storage: Em-Marin and HID (125 kHz) and MIFARE NFC
- – Multi 2FA - One-time password generator
- – 2FA to proximity lock and unlock computers
- – Vault for blockchain identity
The authentication services market size is expected to grow from USD 622.9 million in 2017 to USD 1.62 billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.1%, according to Research & Markets.
Hideez is a forward-thinking, collaborative technology provider.
Technology partnerships - We integrate our solution with existing vendors to provide Single Sign-On and Identity and Access Management services.
Licensing and OEM - We work with other manufacturers and vendors to develop security token and identity tools.
Private Password Vault
- Launched Hideez Key commercially
- Released mobile apps for App Store and Google Play
- Started sales on Amazon US & Amazon Europe
Enterprise Endpoint Authentication
- Released new B2B website and boosted B2B direct sale
- Launched Hideez Key 2
- Launch Hideez Wallet – Wireless cryptocurrency wallet
- Cryptocurrency exchange integration
- Patent Hideez technology
- Build B2B sales channel in the US
Authentication Service Platform