What kinds of information do we collect?
To provide the Products, we must process information about you. Processing and transmission of personal data is performed safely, including using modern encryption methods.
Information and content you provide
We collect the information you provide when you use our Product, when you sign up for an account - registration in the Hideez system.
Your personal data may include for example your name, your contact details, or information on how you use our app or you interact with us.
Categories of data we collect
We may collect and process the following categories of information about you:
- Your name and surname and your contact details (email address, telephone number and postal address) - when you create an account for registration in the Hideez system, sign up for Hideez newsletter or sign up to access specific content like demo video, webinars or other materials.
- Passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- Information, such as the location of a photo or video, audio, the date a file was created.
- Location-related information: We use location-related information-such as your current location, where you live, the places you like to go, and the businesses and people you're near-to provide, personalize and improve our Products, including ads, for you and others. Location-related information can be based on things like precise device location (if you've allowed us to collect it), IP addresses, and information from your photo or video, audio.
- The communications you exchange with us (for example, your emails, letters, calls, or your messages on our online chat service, your feedback).
- Web analytics. Web analytics is the term given to a method for collecting and assessing the behavior of visitors to websites and (mobile) applications. This includes the analysis of traffic patterns in order, for example, to determine the frequency of visits to certain parts of a website or (mobile) application, or to find out what information and services our visitors are most interested in. For these purposes, we primarily make use of click-stream data and the other techniques listed above. Web analytics are carried out by Google Analytics and/or other selected parties.
- Information about how you use our app and when you use our mobile app. This data collected by automated means. Various technologies may be used on our mobile and web-based applications in order to make them more user-friendly, effective and secure. Such technologies may lead to data being collected automatically by us or by third parties on behalf of us. This data does not generally, but may, contain a user’s personal data. Examples of such technologies include click-stream data. A visit to one of our websites results in data that is transmitted from your browser to our server being automatically collected and stored by us or by third parties on behalf of us. This data can include, in particular, the following:
- information about your ID;
- the visitor’s IP address;
- the date and time of the visit;
- the referral URL (the site from which the visitor has come);
- the pages visited on our website;
- information about the browser used (browser type and version, operating system, etc.).
How and why we use your personal data?
To restore your account in case of loss
In case you lost your information about your account that you created when registering in the Hideez system, we may use your personal data. We need your e-mail address and (optionally) telephone number so that we may contact you if we have questions or information for you.
To communicate with you and manage our relationship with you
Occasionally we may need to contact you by email for administrative or operational reasons, we may also send you app notifications for these purposes. Please be aware that we can also use your data to send company and products updates as well as special offers.
Your opinion is very important to us, so we may send you an email to seek your feedback.
We will use the communications you exchange with us and the feedback you may provide in order to manage our relationship with you and to improve our services and experiences.
If you have contacted us with any complaints, feedback, comments, suggestions, we will use and disclose your personal data (including your contact history) to respond to you and provide you with the best service possible. If you are the complainant and you do not want us to disclose your identity to the party you are complaining about, you must let us know immediately. However, it may not always be possible to handle your complaint on the basis of anonymity.
When using your personal data to contact you for the above purposes, we may contact you via regular mail, fax, e-mail, SMS, telephone or any other electronic means.
You will If we need to use your personal data for any other purposes, we will notify you and obtain your consent beforehand. You will be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal data for these other purposes.
We use the necessary organizational and technical means to protect personal data from loss, unauthorized use, unauthorized or illegal access, disclosure, alteration and violation of integrity.
Security of your personal data
Hideez company makes all the effort to protect the personal data of users. We use protection technology against unauthorized access or personal data disclosure. All the traffic coming from the devices are encrypted.
We are committed to taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage to personal data. When you provide your personal data through our website or our mobile app, this information is transmitted across the internet securely using high-grade encryption.
We will not publish or disclose personal information to other people without permission.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing the email@example.com or by phone +1(615) 416 8054.
If the processing of personal data is not related to the functions specified on the application page, then the collection and transmission of this data must be done only with the consent of the user with an indication of exactly how the collected data will be used.
Our services are not designed for children - you do not have the right to use our services if you are under 13. You must also be of sufficient age to consent to the processing of your personal data in your country (in some countries we may allow your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf).
We will not sell your personal data to third parties.
We do not broker or pass on your personal data without your consent. However, we may disclose it to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request.