Secure Identity Management and Authentication Tools for Tech Companies
Dealing with intellectual property and managing assets on client’s behalf puts exceptionally high standards on security compliance. The cost of a breach under non-disclosure agreement can rise to millions of dollars. That is why IT companies create and adhere to the most comprehensive cyber security policies. Our hardware security tokens Hideez Key 3 and Hideez Key 4 help to eliminate breaches associated with human factor risk and comply with PCI Data Security Standards, GCSx CoCo, HIPAA, SOX.
Passwords remain the last mile of defense against intruders and hackers. Credential stuffing, phishing, session hijacking, man-in-the-middle, and malware attacks have impact not only on company’s financial state but also bears reputational risks. It supports, outsourcing, and other high – tech companies suffer from weak or lost password that costs around 3 million dollars per breach in direct cost and countless indirect costs.
Hideez offers either independent low-cost Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution or a supplement to existing IAM designed specifically for technology companies that automates fast and secure access to online repositories or desktop applications. Deliver the first password, grant or confiscate access to critical infrastructure in a matter of seconds, define physical location, and measure employee productivity with Hideez Enterprise Server.
Hideez Key operates via encrypted Bluetooth that enables engineers access their local or virtual workstations with the simple tap of a keychain. Since sim swapping is becoming an issue globally, telecom as a second factor cannot be trusted, especially when accessing the projects with more than a million value. Whether its access to local Windows or Linux based systems, or virtual desktops Hideez Key supports mixed device environments.
Being in technology, we know well what User Experience look like. We were skeptical about Hideez Password manager and the 2FA, because we know that users hate it. But it turned out to be as convenient password manager as your daily routine for driving a car. The outsourcing companies service delivery managers and those involved in business development definitely need it.
– Nicholas Miller
Hideez offers an all-in-one solution that includes secure password management, desktop MFA, passwordless authentication based on biometric logins or QR codes, and many other features. To better understand this, we’ll take a closer look at the four main components of the Hideez Authentication Service. These are:
Of course, understanding the “why, how, and what” of the topic, we should also highlight the main benefits of the Hideez Authentication Service. Here’s a quick rundown of what security advantages you can look forward to with Hideez:
- Strong Protection – You can count on sound protection against different types of online attacks, including phishing, spoofing, and man-in-the-middle attacks.
- Compliance – The Hideez Authentication Service is compliant with all of the latest modern security and privacy standards. This includes PCI Data Security Standards, GCSx CoCo, HIPAA, SOX, as well as NIST guidelines and FIPS 140-2.
- Remote Access – With advantageous remote control access and privileged access management, leadership doesn’t need to reveal credentials to employees to let them use corporate tools and platforms.
- Data Encryption – All of the data is securely encrypted. This can be done either on your phone through the Hideez Authenticator or directly through a Hideez security key.
- Fast and Convenient Use – The passwordless login system allows for instant access, saving users the time they would otherwise spend on typing their credentials on every occasion they want to log in. This saves a lot of time in the long run.
- Electronic identity — Identity proofing is offered for organizations requiring a higher level of identity assurance.
- Centralized Identity Management
- Grant and confiscate Privileged Access
- Assign or reset passwords remotely
- A free mobile app for Android and iOS
- Login to computers using your phone
- Passwordless login with biometrics or one-time QR codes
- Hideez Key 3 or Hideez Key 4
Password management & 2FA
Proximity-based PC lock/unlock
FIDO2 passwordless authentication
RFID electronic door lock
- Connection between the Hideez Server and Hideez Keys
- Add, edit, and delete personal accounts
- Automatic protection from phishing