Hideez Enterprise Solution for IT Companies
Dealing with intellectual property and managing assets on client’s behalf puts exceptionally high standards on security compliance. The cost of a breach under non-disclosure agreement can rise to millions of dollars. That is why IT companies create and adhere to the most comprehensive cyber security policies. Hideez Key helps to eliminate breaches associated with human factor risk and comply with PCI Data Security Standards, GCSx CoCo, HIPAA, SOX.
Passwords remain the last mile of defense against intruders and hackers. Credential stuffing, phishing, session hijacking, man-in-the-middle, and malware attacks have impact not only on company’s financial state but also bears reputational risks. It supports, outsourcing, and other high – tech companies suffer from weak or lost password that costs around 3 million dollars per breach in direct cost and countless indirect costs.
Hideez Key offers either independent low-cost Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution or a supplement to existing IAM designed specifically for technology companies that automates fast and secure access to online repositories or desktop applications. Deliver the first password, grant or confiscate access to critical infrastructure in a matter of seconds, define physical location, and measure employee productivity with Hideez Enterprise Server.
Hideez Key operates via encrypted Bluetooth that enables engineers access their local or virtual workstations with the simple tap of a keychain. Since sim swapping is becoming an issue globally, telecom as a second factor cannot be trusted, especially when accessing the projects with more than a million value. Whether its access to local Windows or Linux based systems, or virtual desktops Hideez Key supports mixed device environments.
Being in technology, we know well what User Experience look like. We were skeptical about Hideez Password manager and the 2FA, because we know that users hate it. But it turned out to be as convenient password manager as your daily routine for driving a car. The outsourcing companies service delivery managers and those involved in business development definitely need it.
– Nicholas Miller
Hideez Key is the best password manager, 2FA, and NFC smart key for physical access control for delivering the first password, eliminating lost password, and risk of human factor when it comes to securing the system from the end-point. Hideez Enterprise Server is an Identity and Access Management solution for managing privileged access, managing remote offices and employees, controlling physical access.
- Strong security — Strong two-factor authentication that protects against credential stuffing, phishing, session hijacking, man-in-the-middle, and malware attacks. Compliance with PCI Data Security Standards, GCSx CoCo, HIPAA, SOX.
- Easy to use — unpack, set-up, and go.
- High privacy — Allows users to choose, own, and control their online identity.
- Multiple choices — works equally well with iPhone, Android, PC, laptop, on-line services, RFID and NFC locks, Microsoft Office.
- Cost-efficient — $59 for the storage of 1000 logins, 100 RFID marks, OTP, 2FA, 4 devices, and server-facing environment.
- Electronic identity — Identity proofing is offered for organizations requiring a higher level of identity assurance.
- Stores 1000 passwords
- Secure storage
- Control BYOD
- Grant and confiscate Privileged Access
- Reset passwords
- Centralize credential provisioning
- Automatic protection from phishing
- Reduce Human Factor