Hideez Hardware Wallet is All-in-One combination of 2FA, Nordic SOC, RFID and wireless connectivity for crypto traders and exchanges that addresses three major challenges: Seed vulnerability, Backup and Recovery, Cross-platform operations.
Convenient Hideez Wallet is based on a Nordic nRF52832 which is widely used in IoT projects. It is “all-in-one” or system-on-chip solution for two-factor authentication, encrypted firmware, RFID access module, and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity. System-on-chip reduces risk of hardware penetration and Seed jacking. While, 2FA guarantees safe access to Cryptocurrency exchange and computer.
MITM (man-in-the-middle) attacks happen now and then. If you had a way to authenticate yourself, communicate and share information without the need to exchange secrets, hackers would have a harder time staging man-in-the-middle attack. Hideez Wallet indicates the breach by asynchronous light signal. Hideez Wallet multiple-factor-authentication enables parties to verify each other’s’ identities privately without the need to exchange keys or reveal critical information like email. In a fast-paced environment of crypto exchange fluctuations, it is crucial to make decisions quickly and sign transactions securely. Extra USB adapters make the process cumbersome and complicated. Hideez Wallet signs transactions with invisible pin via encrypted Bluetooth 4.0 channel in a matter of seconds.
With 2FA enabled on your account, you will have to provide your password and your 2FA code when signing in to your account. 2FA codes are associated with a specific device or your phone number. For me it makes perfect sense to add an extra layer of security to the 23 Bitcoins I own.
– James Mildred
Hideez Key is the hardware wallet, 2FA, and NFC smart key for physical access that supports Bitcoin, Bcash, Namecoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Zcash and altcoins. It protects seed, allows Backup and Recovery, and supports Cross-platform operations (non-USB). The first time the Hideez Wallet is used, it requires 24-word recovery combination based on Mnemonic cryptography. You can later restore access to your Seed from any device or hardware wallet. Besides, you can copy your Seed from one device to another to double check your Backup. Make sure you store 24-word combination in a safe off-line place.
- Strong security — Strong two-factor authentication that protects against credential stuffing, phishing, session hijacking, man-in-the-middle, and malware attacks. Compliance with PCI Data Security Standards, GCSx CoCo, HIPAA, SOX.
- Easy to use — unpack, set-up, and go.
- High privacy — Allows users to choose, own, and control their online identity.
- Multiple choices — works equally well with iPhone, Android, PC, laptop, on-line services, RFID and NFC locks, Microsoft Office.
- Cost-efficient — $59 for the storage of 1000 logins, 100 RFID marks, OTP, 2FA, 4 devices, and server-facing environment.
- Electronic identity — Identity proofing is offered for organizations requiring a higher level of identity assurance.